NY SHARKIE CHICKENSTOCK- JUNE 2013

You guys are back at it! It was fun last year. :)

I am loving my fish sculpture, my tiny flock of lavender Ameraucanas, and even the bucket nest boxes. Sonew is a LONG drive from here, especially on a normal school weekend, but I'll at least be there in spirit.

I am loving my fish sculpture, my tiny flock of lavender Ameraucanas, and even the bucket nest boxes. Sonew is a LONG drive from here, especially on a normal school weekend, but I'll at least be there in spirit.

Your monkey is surviving the winter here and Im so glad to hear our girls are doing great!!! You have a trio right?? Have you hatched any eggs from them!!!???

Your monkey is surviving the winter here and Im so glad to hear our girls are doing great!!! You have a trio right?? Have you hatched any eggs from them!!!???

I have the three hens (2 lavs and 1 split), plus the free lav rooster from (was it Jersey girl?). He is very handsome, but with some minor feather-quality issues. They stopped laying for the winter and I am patiently waiting for them to start again (I don't light my coops). I can't wait to hatch some, once I get some eggs!

Hopefully my bantam cochins will be laying by then and I can bring some hatching eggs, I have some really neat looking birds and one frizzle (not sure if it's a rooster or a hen yet). They are the only birds I have right now. Any chicks I get this spring probably won't be laying by then.

Last edited:
SQUIRREL!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom