O.T Saint Bernard Puppies are ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
But I don't know if "wittle" applies in this case!!
lau.gif

Adorable!!

Quote:
You probably could, I haven't shipped one before but I know many who have. Delta is a great airline to use and I have an airline approved kennel I would sell you for the flight ($50). They are all cute, great personalities and if it wouldn't cost me 6000 bucks a year I would consider keeping them all ! There are a few stand outs though. This girl who I named Maya is an incredible dog!

IMG_1275.jpg

I think delta charges about $175 for that size dog, they are really good about not letting them on the plane if its too hot etc. I will look at their site if you want me to?

If our wheat harvest was in the bin already I'd say check into it for me, but until we've got our paycheck in the bin for the next year I better not even think about spending any money on another dog (I've got 3). I might have to show the pictures to the hubby tonight and see what he says. He really liked the saint mixes that we had.

They are wonderful farm dogs aren't they? Both of mine will even herd cattle. I hear you on the harvest. We are waiting on money from beef. I guess that is the way of the small farm huh? Always broke and always worn out!:eek:

I hear ya on always being broke!! Our calf money this spring went to pay fertilizer, fuel and seed bills!!

Do yours have smooth coats? How many puppies do you have?

I need to quit looking at their pictures....I'm making myself miserable!!
smile.png

Quote:
I had a total of 11 puppies, plus two adults and one pomeranian!

The ones still available are all smooth coats. 2 girls and 5 boys. They are a hoot. I wish it wasn't raining so I could take them out for awhile. I just fed them in the mudroom and they spread more all over the floor then they got in them. Just like infants I guess?

I have a friend from the east coast coming out in June, don't know if you are on her way back or not but maybe?

Quote:
Do you have the parents on the premises? Will the puppies come already spayed and neutered?

Quote:
Do you have the parents on the premises? Will the puppies come already spayed and neutered?

No I don't have the parents. I have two saints and are familiar with their personalities if you have any questions. They are not the parents though so size and temperment were unknown other than being around the puppies. They puppies are gone now, sorry. My vet took the last 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom