O.T Saint Bernard Puppies are ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you have the parents on the premises? Will the puppies come already spayed and neutered?

No I don't have the parents. I have two saints and are familiar with their personalities if you have any questions. They are not the parents though so size and temperment were unknown other than being around the puppies. They puppies are gone now, sorry. My vet took the last 3.

How can they be registered if you don't know or have the parents? Also, are they indeed going to be spayed and neutered?

Quote:
No I don't have the parents. I have two saints and are familiar with their personalities if you have any questions. They are not the parents though so size and temperment were unknown other than being around the puppies. They puppies are gone now, sorry. My vet took the last 3.

How can they be registered if you don't know or have the parents? Also, are they indeed going to be spayed and neutered?

I think they are sold.
smile.png

Quote:

I think they are sold.
smile.png

I still think she should answer.

Quote:
I think they are sold.
smile.png

I still think she should answer.

I'm pretty sure they are sold.

Super cute babies-and glad they all got good homes!

Quote:
I'm glad you found them all homes......I think I'll keep my eye open for one closer to me. I really miss having one. Think I could sneak one home with out him noticing?
smile.png

i know katy..they are adorable!..i wish i lived closer.!!!
sad.png
.i would of taken one in a heart beat!....glad they all found homes:)..Wendy

I understand that they are all gone but since I know for a fact that puppies with unknown parents cannot be registered, I would like to know why she is posting fraudulent information in order to sell poorly bred dogs.
Since I also know for a fact that she previously promised to find the puppies homes under the guise of "rescuing" them and having them spayed or neutered, I think the least she could do is answer the two questions.

Well I certainly can't answer for her because I don't know her but I'm getting the impression you have an agenda? If that's the case - WHY? Why do you care? The puppies are gone. If you're afraid of getting ripped off you can breath easy because you're not getting a puppy.

Are you from Colorado - do you KNOW Isisranch? You have 5 posts and 4 of them are in this thread.
hmm.png

Can you at least be honest about what you're trying to accomplish here?

Quote:
To any who are wondering why "Meredeer" feels the need to harrass me here is because she has nothing better to do apparently. I left Craigslist forums due to her completely over the top accusations and the gossip of the forums there.

Please Meredeer, go away and leave me alone. I owe you nothing and I have made no false promises or statements to anyone and keep your vendettas in CL. It is completely insane to harass me on a chicken forum over a perfectly legitimate post of my puppies. You signed up for this forum with the intent on harassment, you don't even have chickens. As I stated before to you I bought the puppies and were given the papers.Please leave me alone.

Thanks to all of you here who have been so kind and supportive, it's a breath of fresh air. I love the chicken forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom