:O What is WRONG with me?!!? D:

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
I've never been squeamish or afraid of blood before. However today, about an hour ago I found a leech on my back while in the shower. After screaming bloody murder for what felt like an hour for my Very Turkish Other I blacked out completely. Well that is what he told me. All I remember is waking up an hour later with a hell of a headache in my room. He hasn't stopped laughing yet.
somad.gif
roll.png

Nothing's wrong with you, if something was sucking out my bodily fluids without my consent i'd be screaming as well. Perhaps VTO needs a few days of restful sleep on the sofa?

OMG I hate leaches,nothing wrong with being afraid of those vile things.
I was about 4 years old and had one on me,we lived in Alaska at the time.
I was crying my mom was yelling at me telling me to hold still so my father could burn it off before it sucks all my blood out.
I was afraid of being burned as well as afraid of that vile thing on me.So yaeh mom excuse me for being upset....

Last edited:
Quote:
Ohh, I wish
lol.png
I can't really banish someone to *their* sofa can I?
hide.gif
Since I'm living at his mercy
he.gif
gig.gif

I'm similar in that leeches and ticks makes me feel dizzy and panicky when they are on me. I am not a squeamish person by any means. Mosquitoes don't make me feel that way, and they suck blood, so not sure what the deal is. XD

One of my dogs ran off and was gone for a day, a guy down the road found her that night and brought her home. I didn't think anything of it until a few days later I found that she was COVERED in ticks, and they were at that fat engourged stage. I'm not squeamish either but I felt like throwing up as I picked them off of her. There was almost 30 of the nasty things. I'm just glad that peanut M & M's aren't gray...

You have my sympathy!

Quote:
There's an old joke - Little country boy sitting the yard eating something. His dad looks out and says "Otis, what's that you're eating boy?" Otis says "raisins". Dad says "Raisins! Where'd you get raisins?" Otis says "Off of ol' Beau."
gig.gif

Quote:
There's an old joke - Little country boy sitting the yard eating something. His dad looks out and says "Otis, what's that you're eating boy?" Otis says "raisins". Dad says "Raisins! Where'd you get raisins?" Otis says "Off of ol' Beau."
gig.gif

*gags* oh yuck!
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom