Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

You are correct about the title and the meaning of it,I am looking forward to the return of season 4,as a fan from the very beginning I can say that those of you who do not watch it are missing out.This is one of the best written shows on tv and this season has probably been as well written as the first season in my opinion.

It based upon a series of what is referred to as "graphic novels" but could also be termed as comic books for adults. As in a comic book, there are illustrated panes that move the story along. I've not read them because I'm watching the televised series and I understand there are some differences between the TV series and the novel series. I have seen them and have friends that have read them and will probably go back and read them when I'm further along in the TV series. You can now also get them in trade paperback and novel form without the artwork.

It's my understand that the title "The Walking Dead" is referring to the survivors - not the zombies.

Thanks for the info!

If they made it about chickens, then maybe I'd watch :) They could call it The Clucking Dead.

Isn't this show based on a book? Or a series of books? Has anyone read them?

:p I showed this before, you can find Chicken Zombies on Netflix. :p

Last edited:
I'm actually kind of getting bored of the walking dead. I wish the zombie virus would evolve or something and more action would be incorporated into the show. How awesome would it be to see a bloater in TWD? Or a witch? I'd love for the virus to infect dogs too, the infected dobermans from Resident Evil were pretty sweet! Or the crow scene in Resident Evil: Extinction, the birds were eating infected corpses and had the T-virus in them. I think Carl needs to be chased by man eating birds. :p
I hope the show gets more action-y.. Just my opinion. I know it's based off of comic books or something, but as a girl raised with horror movies (me and my dad would watch them together since I was 3) it's just getting too slow for me. I'd rather watch the first Leprechaun movie than watch another episode of TWD unless it's actually a good episode. Leprechaun was great.. haha. Sneeze 3 times without someone blessing you and you have to marry a creepy and crazy leprechaun!

I have to disagree the story line and writing are very good,it's supposed to be about the survivors not the zombies although I like the action scenes.They have to keep it as believable and realistic as they can without being too hokey and cheesy,there are enough lame horror movies out there like already.

all I can say is I am mad at everyone. After years of nagging I sat down to watch teh first couple of episodes and now I am hooked. It's a soap opera with zombies. so grr at all of you, grr grr. now excuse me i have season two to catch up on.

all I can say is I am mad at everyone. After years of nagging I sat down to watch teh first couple of episodes and now I am hooked. It's a soap opera with zombies. so grr at all of you, grr grr. now excuse me i have season two to catch up on.

See it's a good story not what you thought I bet,I've been watching from the beginning and after a few episodes I finally convinced my wife to watch it and now she's hooked,welcome to the zombie club!

While a fan since the beginning I was starting to find the show a little dry last season on the get go but the end of last season and the start of this one is starting to draw me quite in again cant wait to see how this season goes. As for seeing some change as a long time zombie fan .........long before the walking dead........maybe some zombies with radiation enforced powers or just the problems assoiated with nucular meltdowns and such around them would be nice to see become part of the show.

Back
Top Bottom