Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I would think it would of had to have been fake. I don't think harming animals on purpose is allowed for filming (or in real life).

Just came in from working on new hoop coop. Fixing things so NOTHING interrupts me during show
celebrate.gif

I have dish Tv ... Good news though, I bought the season pass on iTunes so I can watch season 3 on my iPhone :]
I'm gonna flip a table if Carol hooks up with Daryl................. I don't like that ship at all and after seeing her flirt in the first episode of season 3 I just
sickbyc.gif
I think they should just stick to the mothering thing Carol has been doing. No kissy kissy sexy sex stuff.

the last one I seen they cut or axed of his leg I was dumbfounded and I couldn't believ e it I have not seen the whole next episode so I hope he lives they need him to help deliver a baby. pet doctor human doctor I would think it is about the same we all look the same inside basically and the birth well I woulod assume (you all know what assume does right OK) it would not be so hard. but I have a question what if the child died in her and if you recall they all have this in them would the baby then try to eat it's way out if it is full term and dies? ok I know no teeth and all but anything can happen in a series.

Rhayden

I have dish Tv ... Good news though, I bought the season pass on iTunes so I can watch season 3 on my iPhone :]
I'm gonna flip a table if Carol hooks up with Daryl................. I don't like that ship at all and after seeing her flirt in the first episode of season 3 I just
sickbyc.gif
I think they should just stick to the mothering thing Carol has been doing. No kissy kissy sexy sex stuff.

I love the Caryl ship!!! I think it's sad people think that Carol is a "mother" figure and can't also be a romantic non-parent figure, just because she appears older and matronly...

Back
Top Bottom