Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I love the Caryl ship!!! I think it's sad people think that Carol is a "mother" figure and can't also be a romantic non-parent figure, just because she appears older and matronly...

I don't think it's because she's old, in fact she doesn't look very old to me, but in my opinion considering Daryl's personality I think luvvy-wuvvy is not the way to go.. I know there are rumors about the ship but really I think it's more of a protection thing.

Rick did good in these first two episode.Wonder who was watching Carol.Finally the gov next week!

Who here thinks we haven't seen the last of the person who went missing in last night's episode? We still don't know for sure if it was the convict watching her or if it was someone else... also, is that the same area Rick threw that convict, if it is, somehow he was able to survive, so maybe you-know-who did too... (I'm not using names to avoid spoiling it for those who didn't see the episode yet)

i have only just seen this episode now :(, because yous in the US see it on a Saunday and the UK see it the Friday after, that is the saddest walking dead episode ive seen!, i loved Lorri she was one of my favouraites, but what got me thinking, how is the baby supposed to survive with no milk of Lorri?!

There are about 5 of us at work watching TWD.
We all come to work with different ideas on what's going on and what will happen next.
So many Red Herrings.

Imp

Don't read this if you are not up to date with the series,but I think........

the gov is going to take Ricks baby and call her PENNY!!!!!

Also,what was up with the Rick going crazy scene last week? Did Karl NOT shoot Lori? Where was her body? How could her ENTIRE body disappear into a zomb's stomach???Even though I did not like her I was sad at her birthing scene.

Oh,and I think Merle will cut off Ricks hand. Gov. did it in the comic,but Merle will do it in the show.

Don't read this if you are not up to date with the series,but I think........

the gov is going to take Ricks baby and call her PENNY!!!!!

Also,what was up with the Rick going crazy scene last week? Did Karl NOT shoot Lori? Where was her body? How could her ENTIRE body disappear into a zomb's stomach???Even though I did not like her I was sad at her birthing scene.

Oh,and I think Merle will cut off Ricks hand. Gov. did it in the comic,but Merle will do it in the show.
I haven't seen it but i don't care, i need to know, how has ricks group ended up at the gov place?? have they reunited with Andrea? also is there anything of Mitchone after she left?

Back
Top Bottom