Obsessive Chicken Disorder (OCD) help and support thread 😂😅🐔

View attachment 2834409
View attachment 2834373

I am too obsessed. My little dinosaurs have stolen my heart, and, most probably, eaten it, thinking it was a tomato!
Here is a thread for people who have realised their addiction. Talk about your obsession, get advice & support and have some fun!

3 step program:
  1. How many chickens did you start with? How high did you set your maximum chicken amount?
  2. Count your chickens
  3. Accept that chicken addictions are uncurable, and buy some "acception merch"
Acception merch:
OCD cup/mug
OCD mouse pad
OCD t-shirt
OCD t-shirt/jumper
OCD coop sign

View attachment 2834384
How many of these do you have?
from the last photo, I do all of these

View attachment 2834409
View attachment 2834373

I am too obsessed. My little dinosaurs have stolen my heart, and, most probably, eaten it, thinking it was a tomato!
Here is a thread for people who have realised their addiction. Talk about your obsession, get advice & support and have some fun!

3 step program:
  1. How many chickens did you start with? How high did you set your maximum chicken amount?
  2. Count your chickens
  3. Accept that chicken addictions are uncurable, and buy some "acception merch"
Acception merch:
OCD cup/mug
OCD mouse pad
OCD t-shirt
OCD t-shirt/jumper
OCD coop sign

View attachment 2834384
How many of these do you have?
Yeah I am pretty obsessed with my chickens...
Well my mom started out with chickens back when she was a kid. Then when I was a kid we had maybe like 7 hens. But then we moved a year ago or so and then we got like 20 chicks because there was so much more space and we were in the country. So then we had those twenty chickens and then we had to get rid of a loved aggressive cockerel. So my sister wanted to get some "ameracauna"-actually are EEs- roosters to replace him. So we got like 20 more female chicks along with the cockerels. And we have a polish coop just with polishes-and crossbeaks. So yeah nowadays they are all mine and my sisters chickens. And we have like 70 of them. I call my hens my babies more than my girls actually. I don't wear shoes inside my house so I don't have to check the bottoms. My friends have given me chicken themed things and I've gotten chicken things for my birthday and Christmas. Definitely would rather be outside with my chickens then watching tv. We have enough leftovers like all the time for my spoiled hens. I have quite a bit of pics on my phone. I really don't understand people that don't want chickens. I do greet them every morning with cuddles but not really with a sing song voice. I do tuck them into bed every night. I definitely have cried almost every time I lost a chicken. I always, ALWAYS, want more chicks even though we don't have any space. Oh I also forgot about the chicks that we have in a brooder right now but they had coccidiosis so they can't go out yet. Sorry this was so long! I guess it shows you how obsessed I am with chickens. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom