Obsessive Chicken Disorder (OCD) help and support thread 😂😅🐔

Pics
How high did you set your maximum chicken amount
Am I supposed to have one of those?
Screenshot_20210915-205650~2.png

How many of these do you have?
All but two, I don't cry for every chicken and I don't call them my girls (I have pet names for them all that I sing out when I go to see them)

Am I supposed to have one of those?

All but two, I don't cry for every chicken and I don't call them my girls (I have pet names for them all that I sing out when I go to see them)
Haha I call them my “babies” and my family harasses me that I have more pics of them than my kids 😆 I got this disorder bad! I was trying to convince my husband to buy more fence so I can expand the run area and get another coop haha. I had no idea I would get this crazy over chickens! But they’re seriously the best 😍😍 Some of them are just the best! They visit and snuggle and make me smile all the time. Best thing I could have done this year! I love finding people that are as OCD as I am 😁

Attachments

• A9679A64-4751-4CA3-9BC7-7D97A3BB5AB2.jpeg
    A9679A64-4751-4CA3-9BC7-7D97A3BB5AB2.jpeg
    663.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone I'm a person with severe OCD👌 My biggest addiction is INCUBATING! Urghh I am so impatient! It's like the beginning of October and I already found hatching eggs! I will incubate in spring but SPRING IS SUCH A LONG TIME AWAY!

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york
I'm a hatchaholic too. I have eggs in the incubator now, even though I told myself to wait next year

Hi everyone I'm a person with severe OCD👌 My biggest addiction is INCUBATING! Urghh I am so impatient! It's like the beginning of October and I already found hatching eggs! I will incubate in spring but SPRING IS SUCH A LONG TIME AWAY!

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york

I've been suppressing the urge to buy an incubator. I don't need to hatch or otherwise add anything until I have a bigger coop.

Back
Top Bottom