OCTOBER HATCH-A-LONG!!! 2015

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Gloryjasmine, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Gloryjasmine

Gloryjasmine Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrats so far everyone!!! Praying for the babies. [​IMG]

2. GitaBooks

GitaBooks Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    USA
    Beautiful birds!

It is always so amazing to see those little babies beginning to kick their feet.

Best of luck! [​IMG]

3. Gloryjasmine

Hi hon!!!!!!

4. chickendreams24

chickendreams24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2015
    Wisconsin, USA
    Hey guys! No hatch for me this month but I'll be here, living vicariously through all of you lol and I will be sharing chick pics at some point as I'm being given some chicks by @Faraday40
    From the Illinois thread :)

5. Gloryjasmine

Well ya made it hon!!! So glad you're here with me. [​IMG] yea idk what's up with my eggs....I might be doing the same as you! We can always use pics!!!! Yay for pics. [​IMG]God bless you sweet [​IMG]!

6. Desiree1

Desiree1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2015
    culleoka Tennessee
    I set 36 assorted chicken eggs on 9/11 due to hatch October 2. This is my first time incubating. I am owned by five hens now. Today is day 16 and only 28 are developing. Im hoping for a great hatch! I have no idea what type of eggs are there because the farmer I purchased from said his are mixed between black sex link and he's not sure what roo...I cant wait till next Friday!

7. Fernie

Fernie Chillin' With My Peeps

I will be joining you for the HatchAlong. Should be setting eggs by Friday. I have 24 Buff Orpington eggs coming that should be here thursday or Friday. I may just fill the incubator the rest of the way with my Jersey girls eggs. I also have one hen sitting on a clutch of eggs.

8. RavenBlue

RavenBlue Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2015
    BC
    Only 9 days to go for my B.O.s - 12 out of 14 developing!

9. cdewar

cdewar Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2015
    Arkansas
    I am not leaving LOL! I love this site! Not putting Woot! on a shirt. I am trying to get the website named Woot! to use my design on one of their t-shirt. Please tell me you have heard of them!!?! If not, you need to check it out. It i a huge sale site.

7 days left til hatch day! Still have the same thing going on in the eggs (just candled again last night) I am happy was super worried that we might have blood rings, but nope, all is well. I have super active babies!

10. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Thank you! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by