October/November 2013 Homemade ornament swap- Last one of the year!

bama1,

FORGIVE ME!! I realized today I never mailed your ornament out. I started a new job two months ago and have been training 50-60 hrs a week. No excuse, just the reason lol. I promise to get it out with a little extra surprise inside early next week. (Boy I'm so NOT a good craft leader
263a.png
)

Th
bama1,

FORGIVE ME!! I realized today I never mailed your ornament out. I started a new job two months ago and have been training 50-60 hrs a week. No excuse, just the reason lol. I promise to get it out with a little extra surprise inside early next week. (Boy I'm so NOT a good craft leader
263a.png
)
thanks! Will stalk the mailman!

Well I have received the most beautiful ornaments, thank you so much ladies, truly love them all.

here are the pics

This one is from yinepu this guy made it just fine she was worried the PO would destroy him ( Fred, I have named him)

This is from Coldupnorth so cute who would have though to make this out of a light bulb

This is from itsmechrissy, look closely the ornaments are detailed, the ginger men and the snowman, lovely
all the ornaments are resting on my tree and has added to the beauty

Well I have received the most beautiful ornaments, thank you so much ladies, truly love them all.

here are the pics

This one is from yinepu this guy made it just fine she was worried the PO would destroy him ( Fred, I have named him)

Lol.. I'm glad Fred arrived alive and well.. my husband thought I was crazy for laying on each of his feathers by hand... that poor little guy was in and out of my oven so many times... took longer to bake him than any other chickens I have "cooked"..

Back
Top Bottom