Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
Apparently, Purcellville had a bench painting project last year too, and there was at least one other with chickens. As you can see the design of the benches was different. Here's the blurb they put on their website,
"Come enjoy our Spring/Summer 2017 community art project by finding the 50 benches and planters that have been painted by Loudoun County artists that are displayed around Purcellville. The artists were given free rein this year to paint whatever theme they chose. So come find all 50 and stop in at the businesses that are hosting them for the summer."
I think they hold an auction in the fall and sell them all.
(My sister lives there, and I was visiting last week, thus got the first photo. It's a delightful town...)

View attachment 1440856
They little baby chicks look so sweet :love

Saw this one on the way to Home Depot this morning....
a giant rooster (3 of 1).jpg

Apparently, Purcellville had a bench painting project last year too, and there was at least one other with chickens. As you can see the design of the benches was different. Here's the blurb they put on their website,
"Come enjoy our Spring/Summer 2017 community art project by finding the 50 benches and planters that have been painted by Loudoun County artists that are displayed around Purcellville. The artists were given free rein this year to paint whatever theme they chose. So come find all 50 and stop in at the businesses that are hosting them for the summer."
I think they hold an auction in the fall and sell them all.
(My sister lives there, and I was visiting last week, thus got the first photo. It's a delightful town...)

View attachment 1440856

Oooooooooh! I like this one too! :wee

Back
Top Bottom