Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
Okay, I mentioned my Pastor and his wife, Patsy, have been on a mission to buy me all manner of chicken related thrift store novelties. In Patsy's words, "I had to fight people for this one!"
IMG_20180612_143335.jpg

I think this may be my favorite. :)
Oh, and breed... Leghorns, for sure... Headed away from the egg factory as fast as they can!

Can someone identify the breed?View attachment 1428311

Porcelain somethin or other. :gig

Just for fun post the photo at "what breed or gender is this." The hard working folks there could use a laugh.

Excellent idea!

Okay, I mentioned my Pastor and his wife, Patsy, have been on a mission to buy me all manner of chicken related thrift store novelties. In Patsy's words, "I had to fight people for this one!"
View attachment 1428465
I think this may be my favorite. :)
Oh, and breed... Leghorns, for sure... Headed away from the egg factory as fast as they can!

that's fabulous!

Wow! I love it!
@21hens-incharge a little inspiration for that bench you are working on? I am sure that your horrible neighbor will love it! :gig

OH SNAP!! I LOVE that one!!!!!

My bench is nowhere near that cool.
Hmmmmmm I doooo have tools, time, paint in crazy colors, now just to make a trip for lumber!

In Purcilleville, VA this is one of dozens of unique benches in a city wide art project,
View attachment 1433451

I showed this to my hubby. He said "that's a complicated painting." Followed by " go for it! "

I love the shape of this bench AND that it is kinda folk artsy.

Back
Top Bottom