Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

I have a few of these around (because I have chickens, I must want, nay, even NEED these) and some of them are hideous. Hats off to their creators, but really, why do I have this in my kitchen????
View attachment 1266957
Please share your favorite "collectibles"!!! :)
Omg that one has to be the worst! :gig
I can't compete :bow

Another one... spits out your beverage. Just what I always wanted at myView attachment 1266977 table...chicken spitting liquid into my tumbler.

THANK YOU posting those nick nacks, you have made me feel better. I helped a friend tear down 100 year old barn and inside were 5 different monkey nick knacks probably 30 years old. He told me and my buddy to take them and see if either of our wifes could use them in their crafting hobby. I had a sack so i took them thinking my wife would order me to take them to Donna NOW!! Guess whose living room they are now in. I now have some buddies who are rolling on the ground.

20171201_170147_1514496750460.jpg
IMG_2066.jpg
for those who don't know dirt. .
It was given to me by one of my best friends it belonged to her grandmother who passed on. . I thought it was the ugliest thing. :gig
But dirt has a way of growing on ya . . and I have uglier things than dirt actually. But nothing like that demon chicken thang orr has in her kitchen!:lau

View attachment 1267020 View attachment 1267021 for those who don't know dirt. .
It was given to me by one of my best friends it belonged to her grandmother who passed on. . I thought it was the ugliest thing. :gig
But dirt has a way of growing on ya . . and I have uglier things than dirt actually. But nothing like that demon chicken thang orr has in her kitchen!:lau
I LOVE Dirt! :celebrate:wee:love

Back
Top Bottom