Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

And the sort of cute ones...with the frightening photo bomber.
20180216_184301.jpg

Oh my goodness, I actually love this! And I’m not just saying that because you bought it ;) Is it wood?

Edit: am I the only one who thinks the wink emoji looks like a pirate?!? It’s very DOS-looking to me!
It's not wood actually I think it is resin. It's just made to look like wood.
I went on a shopping trip with some girlfriends some years ago specifically because one gal had seen these statues in Branson and wanted one, but didn't buy it. She couldn't stop talking about how cute it was. So we loaded up and went out for a "duck hunt" I almost spit out my pop in the car when she told me the one she wanted was 40 dollars! I'm thinking all the way there I wouldn't pay that for a duck statue. :rolleyes:
Wouldn't you know the store she last seen them at was sold out :th
We spent ALL day looking for those dam duck statues! We finally found some and when I saw them I was in love too :love
She bought the one that was the cutest it had a duckling at its side. Of course that was the only one of its kind So I settled for this one and I bought a baby one separate. It was a bit cheaper but it still cost about 40 dollars for both :lau
Unfortunately my cat broke the little one :(
I will always remember that day as the great "duck hunt" :lau

Oh and I think this looks like a pirate also ;)

It's not wood actually I think it is resin. It's just made to look like wood.
I went on a shopping trip with some girlfriends some years ago specifically because one gal had seen these statues in Branson and wanted one, but didn't buy it. She couldn't stop talking about how cute it was. So we loaded up and went out for a "duck hunt" I almost spit out my pop in the car when she told me the one she wanted was 40 dollars! I'm thinking all the way there I wouldn't pay that for a duck statue. :rolleyes:
Wouldn't you know the store she last seen them at was sold out :th
We spent ALL day looking for those dam duck statues! We finally found some and when I saw them I was in love too :love
She bought the one that was the cutest it had a duckling at its side. Of course that was the only one of its kind So I settled for this one and I bought a baby one separate. It was a bit cheaper but it still cost about 40 dollars for both :lau
Unfortunately my cat broke the little one :(
I will always remember that day as the great "duck hunt" :lau

Oh and I think this looks like a pirate also ;)
That sounds like so much fun!:love

He does look like a pirate;):lau

Back
Top Bottom