Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
IMG_3305.JPG
I have this piece of 80's kitsch.....resin on plywood, metallic geese picture ...I love stuff like this....this whole thread is priceless
View attachment 1270494

If you want to discuss geese, well.

MIL bought a beautiful painting of pintail ducks landing in a woodland slough. I commented and she offered it. Her husband, so step FIL (?) vetoed that. The next auction she went to she bought this portrait of Canadian geese. She paid too much. She really shouldn't have. I'll have to show y'all on Monday. I took it to work. :oops:

In the meantime, here is a lamp I saw and did not buy today.

View attachment 1275211

MIL bought a beautiful painting of pintail ducks landing in a woodland slough. I commented and she offered it. Her husband, so step FIL (?) vetoed that. The next auction she went to she bought this portrait of Canadian geese. She paid too much. She really shouldn't have. I'll have to show y'all on Monday. I took it to work. :oops:

That is so out of proportion! Ugly.

View attachment 1275211

Ok...he's a bit creepy...:oops:

Back
Top Bottom