Offense Taken?

Quote:
I give my chickens lasagna all the time..
idunno.gif

If you want to see something messed up just watch Milo and Otis Trust me animals were harmed... I had such fond memories of it from when I was younger Until I watched it again. It was filmed in Japan and their is no disclaimer at the end.

Quote:
I never noticed that at the end. I watched it a couple times when I was younger.

I saw it in the infamous $5 movie bin at wal-mart and bought expecting this big nostalgic moment when I watched it. instead it was just me saying "oh my god" "really!!" "((GASP!!))

LMAO! i loved tina the lama xD "Tina you fat lard come get some dinner!"
15a5011e.jpg

Quote:
I never noticed that at the end. I watched it a couple times when I was younger.

I saw it in the infamous $5 movie bin at wal-mart and bought expecting this big nostalgic moment when I watched it. instead it was just me saying "oh my god" "really!!" "((GASP!!))

I did the exact same thing, and... UGH, I just get so frustrated some times.

I think with PETA and Animal Rights activists, not many animals get mistreated in movies these days. As another said, a LOT can be done with CGI and editing.

And they're movies, after all.

I would be more concerned about the "magic act"-type thing luvmychicknkids was talking about. I have no idea what kind of oversight and regulation is done on side shows, carnivals, etc.

Back
Top Bottom