Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrycmonk

_This space intentionally left blank_
Premium Feather Member
Aug 8, 2019
caught in 'Denton vortex', Tx
My Coop
What the heck @electrycmonk!
That is your 14th guess!
I call a fowl!
:gig
There was a rule posted in the last day or two.... I read it a few times.... Giving the door open to guessing more than 3 until the 31st.... I figured what the heck..... I toss a bunch of silly parallel answers..... After all I was operating by the rules. (Shrugs)

electrycmonk

Premium Feather Member
Aug 8, 2019
My Coop
What the heck @electrycmonk!
That is your 14th guess!
I call a fowl!
:gig
I am not worried about winning this contest. I did see that at least 3 others had done more that 6 guesses each and figured.... That the new rule added to those folks list of guesses... Well. I could play along too.

Sides that the odds of me even being "close enough to the top 3-ish is far from a gimme!"

casportpony

Champion
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jun 24, 2012
Did you skip over the banter between Elkman & I on the topic of assumptions? This was about midway thru it....
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to name the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, made the spreadsheet, then asked @Muddy to host it.

thanks for hosting these contests @muddy75

Last edited:

electrycmonk

Premium Feather Member
Aug 8, 2019
My Coop
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, and made the spreadsheet.
And Now, I know.. ".. The rest of the story."
(Thank you Paul Harvey)

electrycmonk

Premium Feather Member
Aug 8, 2019
My Coop
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, and made the spreadsheet.
So, that be said.... Granted that a$$umptions make an ....... Yeah, you know the rest of that one.... So will I get to know how much of my gleeful assuming was even close to accurate?

muddy75

109 days til Spring!!
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, made the spreadsheet, then asked @Muddy to host it.

thanks for hosting these contests @muddy75
no thank you for allowing me too!! you and @CluckNDoodle did an absolutely amazing job and hosting has been sooooo much fun for me!!!

muddy75

109 days til Spring!!
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
This is true and I'm not discounting these simple facts:
A) Muddy seemed to be the initiator of this and the green ones
B) she likely either hinted at or the party who counted already *knew* of her predisposition to "even numbers" (Snickers)
C) when counting it tends to stay safer by counting in even numbers

/End if line.
i mentioned that it seemed like @Kiki liked odd numbers while i prefer even numbers (which @Kiki has obviously proven me wrong now several times 🤣🤣🤣) I have no idea on the preferences of “the counter” for this contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom