Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
What the heck @electrycmonk!
That is your 14th guess!
I call a fowl!
:gig
There was a rule posted in the last day or two.... I read it a few times.... Giving the door open to guessing more than 3 until the 31st.... I figured what the heck..... I toss a bunch of silly parallel answers..... After all I was operating by the rules. (Shrugs)

What the heck @electrycmonk!
That is your 14th guess!
I call a fowl!
:gig
I am not worried about winning this contest. I did see that at least 3 others had done more that 6 guesses each and figured.... That the new rule added to those folks list of guesses... Well. I could play along too.

Sides that the odds of me even being "close enough to the top 3-ish is far from a gimme!"

Did you skip over the banter between Elkman & I on the topic of assumptions? This was about midway thru it....
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to name the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, made the spreadsheet, then asked @Muddy to host it.

thanks for hosting these contests @muddy75

Last edited:
No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, and made the spreadsheet.
And Now, I know.. ".. The rest of the story."
(Thank you Paul Harvey)

No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, and made the spreadsheet.
So, that be said.... Granted that a$$umptions make an ....... Yeah, you know the rest of that one.... So will I get to know how much of my gleeful assuming was even close to accurate?

No, I read all of it. I'm guessing that maybe you don't know that I purchased the M & M's and the container, counted the M & M's, took the pictures, then asked @muddy75 what she wanted to make the contest, asked @CluckNDoodle to make the graphics, made the spreadsheet, then asked @Muddy to host it.

thanks for hosting these contests @muddy75
no thank you for allowing me too!! you and @CluckNDoodle did an absolutely amazing job and hosting has been sooooo much fun for me!!!

This is true and I'm not discounting these simple facts:
A) Muddy seemed to be the initiator of this and the green ones
B) she likely either hinted at or the party who counted already *knew* of her predisposition to "even numbers" (Snickers)
C) when counting it tends to stay safer by counting in even numbers

/End if line.
i mentioned that it seemed like @Kiki liked odd numbers while i prefer even numbers (which @Kiki has obviously proven me wrong now several times 🤣🤣🤣) I have no idea on the preferences of “the counter” for this contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom