Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia

Meet My Fur Baby.jpg

This is a RANDOM Winner Contest...

We love hearing about your poultry but we thought it was about time to meet the furry friends in your family!

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with up to 3 of your fur babies and you will be entered for a chance to win!

Rules:

1. All entries must be submitted as replies to this thread.
  2. Three dog or cat entries per member, PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES!
  3. If you only have one dog or cat you can make three separate entries about that pet but please include a different picture with each entry.
  4. One picture per post, please.
  5. Please add a short description with your IMAGE IN YOUR POSTS, examples....These are just examples of how to create your post, you don´t have to talk about all of them and you can add other things you want, those are just a few guidelines in case you don’t know how to make your post!
    - Where did you get your dog/cat?
    - How old is your dog/cat?
    - Does your dog/cat know any tricks?
    - What breed is your dog/cat?
  6. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  7. Open to all BYC members.
  8. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  9. Entries will be accepted until December 31st at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
The Prizes:

Dog Prize.jpg
Cat Prize.jpg

Second place for both cat and dog winners is the beautiful BYC 2021 Calendar!
2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_01.jpg2021-calendar-draft-02 (1)_Page_28.jpg
The calendar is available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded a 1-month PFM instead. Limit one prize per member per contest.

The prizes are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded a 3-month PFM instead.

If you have not joined the NYD Hatch-a-long, please join us here:
12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-along!

Last edited:
Entry 1: I have one fat cat named Duncan. His favorite hobbies are catching chipmunks, fighting with the neighbor's cat, and putting them on the porch, as well as sitting in my spot on the bed. We got Duncan around four years ago when we adopted him from a family who had to rehome him, because they had had a baby and the baby turned out to be allergic to cats. Apparently he was about 9 years old in human years when we got him, so now he's around 13. I've tried to train him to do tricks but he was not a fan. He's not command trained, but he'll stand on his hind legs for a treat if you hold it above his head. I think he's just a mix, with maybe some maine coon in there, because he's HUGE! I have a story about him that MIGHT be true but I'm not sure.....APPARENTLY Duncan was on Broadway in the musical Legally Blonde. I don't think that there's a cat in it, but maybe there was in the musical? Apparently, there's someone in New York that takes shelter animals, trains them to do a season in a show, and adopts them out after the show goes off Broadway. I don't know if this is for real, but hey! Anything is possible! I don't have the best pics of him because he's all black, so there's not really a lot of contrast, especially when he closes his eyes. He looks like a vaguely cat shaped blob of darkness most of the time.

IMG-1195.jpg

I have one fat cat named Duncan. His favorite hobbies are catching chipmunks, fighting with the neighbor's cat, and putting them on the porch, as well as sitting in my spot on the bed. We got Duncan around four years ago when we adopted him from a family who had to rehome him, because they had had a baby and the baby turned out to be allergic to cats. Apparently he was about 9 years old in human years when we got him, so now he's around 13. I've tried to train him to do tricks but he was not a fan. He's not command trained, but he'll stand on his hind legs for a treat if you hold it above his head. I think he's just a mix, with maybe some maine coon in there, because he's HUGE! I have a story about him that MIGHT be true but I'm not sure.....APPARENTLY Duncan was on Broadway in the musical Legally Blonde. I don't think that there's a cat in it, but maybe there was in the musical? Apparently, there's someone in New York that takes shelter animals, trains them to do a season in a show, and adopts them out after the show goes off Broadway. I don't know if this is for real, but hey! Anything is possible! I don't have the best pics of him because he's all black, so there's not really a lot of contrast, especially when he closes his eyes. He looks like a vaguely cat shaped blob of darkness most of the time.
View attachment 2459731
View attachment 2459732
Oh shoot, one pic per post? I have to reread the rules...

Back
Top Bottom