Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Equine Show Ring

Pics
This is my entry 1
Hudson, he is a 14.3hh Welsh cob and we do dressage together up to novice level. He is 18 years old.
901B67DD-0803-4F40-9769-1BA683090D7D.jpeg
E51D3BB9-CA7B-444E-86B3-BC4F4726B4CC.jpeg
BD63EE51-0C93-4E5F-A8D4-3C8144B55ACB.jpeg

E3230E45-D0BF-45B6-933E-56ECC3E8270E.jpeg

This is my Tennessee walker pony cross mare named Misti. She is such an amazing horse. She was a trail horse for 15 years of her life before she came to me. Her previous owner had to give her up since she was shorter and could not keep up with the other long legged walkers and hold her smooth gait. Well ever since we have gotten her we have done a lot of new things with her including barrel racing. She was hit with a terrible heaves attack last year and she has struggled with it since, but is doing much better. She is on countless supplements and I always give her a cough medicine to open her airways and keep them open during riding. I’ve always put the horses health before winning, and am always ready to let her stop if she feels like it. Recently we competed in a head to head competition where we had to run back to back. I was afraid of her struggling and did not push her and let her decide if she wanted to run hard or not. Well she has a huge heart and once she got through that gate she new what she wanted to do. She started to jig. She was ready. Well later on that night she came out of the competition with a whopping third out of 16 riders and horses who competed. We are by far no professionals, and I’m super proud of her. She’s strives to please and that’s all she has done for me. ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom