Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #11

Hey everyone, sorry I did indeed drop this contest when I got sick! But I am getting back now and started looking to see what needs done and this one is high on the list. So, everyone that entered or wants to enter (I saw some ideas for articles that haven't been linked to here yet? ;) ) I'll give you all a week to get your entries written, edited, entered, etc, then we will start judging them!

Hey everyone, sorry I did indeed drop this contest when I got sick! But I am getting back now and started looking to see what needs done and this one is high on the list. So, everyone that entered or wants to enter (I saw some ideas for articles that haven't been linked to here yet? ;) ) I'll give you all a week to get your entries written, edited, entered, etc, then we will start judging them!
Great to see you back sumi. Your absence has been very obvious. I hope you're feeling much much better.:)

Great to see you again, sumi! :frow

It's great to have you back with us all! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom