Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #19

I've got an outside link in my article. Is that a problem?

Just a point. Grammerly uses American English, not English English.
Hey, with Grammarly, you should be able to change it to English English if you wanted to use it. ;)

Thanks, I did not know that was an option!
You're welcome! I'm not exactly sure where to change the language on it, I just know 1) I've seen it and 2) Grammarly has tried getting me to change my language to English English because of all the times I misspell behavior.

You're welcome! I'm not exactly sure where to change the language on it, I just know 1) I've seen it and 2) Grammarly has tried getting me to change my language to English English because of all the times I misspell behavior.
I found this:
1687451859587.png

1687451869565.png

1687451876522.png

Vacationing with Chickens: Taking a Car Trip with Your Feathered Friends

Have you ever planned a brief vacation, only to have to cancel it because there was no one to babysit your beloved chickens? Maybe you don’t have a full size run to keep them in and they would kill each other staying locked up in the prefabricated house they sleep in at night. No matter your...

This is my first attempt at writing an article; I have no clue if I posted it right...It was fun to do anyway.

Have you ever planned a brief vacation, only to have to cancel it because there was no one to babysit your beloved chickens? Maybe you don’t have a full size run to keep them in and they would kill each other staying locked up in the prefabricated house they sleep in at night. No matter your...

This is my first attempt at writing an article; I have no clue if I posted it right...It was fun to do anyway.
Perfect, thanks for your entry.

This is my article. It's my first time writing, and I experienced a lot of technical problems, so I hope it's still enjoyable enough😅 https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/tsouloufati-a-quick-look-into-this-humble-landrace.78702/
Tsouloufati, a quick look into this humble landrace

Tsouloufati, a quick look into this humble landrace

This article will cover some basic information, as well as certain notable aspects of the Tsouloufati (Τσουλουφάτη) or as it translates in English, the Crested chicken of Greece. All the information in this article comes from my personal observations, as well as information shared amongst...
Thanks for your entry. What sort of technical problems? Would it help if we wrote a "how-to" guide?

It's problems I experience with my regular posts as well, and part of the reason why I don't break up my text in sections. Every time I press enter, after awhile the two parts created (the one before the enter and the one after) kind of move further apart? I don't know how to explain it. Here are some photos that can maybe explain it better
Screenshot_20230623_020641_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230623_020727_Samsung Internet.jpg
. It's most likely a my-problem issue, and not a BYC one. So unfortunately a how-to guide won't work

Back
Top Bottom