Ended Official BYC Caption Contest - 12-11-20 - Pic by FluffyBottomBantams

Pics
EVERYONE is so funny here, I just love all the captions!

Thank you so much! I love hosting this contest, it is so much fun! But lately I am struggling with feeling bad for those that don't win, I've been considering retiring from doing these. :oops: I wish I could award everyone the prize. :D

Oh nooo don’t retire

Don't quit on us. :hugs

Of course it would be nice if everyone won.
I started captioning because we ALL need a good laugh and these caption threads are pretty well guaranteed to make me giggle.
The best part of these contests are just having something that makes us smile and laugh. Subject matter being our favorite topic, the wonderful birds we love, makes it even more enjoyable! I don't even know who wins, I can't even find the contests once a new one starts, my notifications may be messed up, but it's all good, winning doesn't matter, sharing these adorable photos makes us all winners in the "smile & uplifting" department, and I'm grateful for that. Let's keep the cuteness going! 😍

The best part of these contests are just having something that makes us smile and laugh. Subject matter being our favorite topic, the wonderful birds we love, makes it even more enjoyable! I don't even know who wins, I can't even find the contests once a new one starts, my notifications may be messed up, but it's all good, winning doesn't matter, sharing these adorable photos makes us all winners in the "smile & uplifting" department, and I'm grateful for that. Let's keep the cuteness going! 😍
Thanks Liz! I am glad to hear these contests are so inspiring to you and everyone else! When I started hosting these several months ago I was hoping to make it more popular and and more fun for all of you. It seems to be doing quite well and I thank everyone for their interest and participation, it's what makes this contest possible! :)

"What do you mean I didn't win??!???! because I'm fat?
I got puffy feather syndrome Google it. Its a thing...."

Screenshot_5.png

Back
Top Bottom