Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll find me!!! I’m sure you have trackers or satellite technology in that sleigh of yours. Nowhere is safe. :th
Run anyway, it's more fun for me.
creepy grin.gif

Hey @Nifty-Chicken @CarpCharacin random question.... did you guys change the navigation on threads/page number thingie or am I imagining it? 😂🤣🙈 just wanna make sure I’m not imagining it since I’m pretty sleep deprived 🤣
You mean the addition of a menu where a specific thread page number can be entered and navigated to? That was added when we upgraded the site in January.

You mean the addition of a menu where a specific thread page number can be entered and navigated to? That was added when we upgraded the site in January.
No, like there’s no numbers at the top anymore and there’s no arrow to jump to the last page anymore. I’ll start a new thread.

Ya, but it was changed like a few months ago.
Maybe it’s just me then? The first and last page arrows have disappeared and there’s no page numbers on the top anymore, only the bottom. This just happened which is why I wondered if it was intentional or not. I started a new thread.

Maybe it’s just me then? The first and last page arrows have disappeared and there’s no page numbers on the top anymore, only the bottom. This just happened which is why I wondered if it was intentional or not. I started a new thread.
Hmmm... that's good detail that you didn't share before ;)

Is it just this thread? Is it other super-long threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom