Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #10

Nice, and your memories get to live on. Well done, I'm sure your A & U would have been proud.

"Ear protection required" LOL yeah, a jigsaw on sheet steel, I'll bet they heard that in the next county! Got a question though, since you were laying the corrugated horizontally, why didn't you just bend a sheet over the peak?

Nice, and your memories get to live on. Well done, I'm sure your A & U would have been proud.

"Ear protection required" LOL yeah, a jigsaw on sheet steel, I'll bet they heard that in the next county! Got a question though, since you were laying the corrugated horizontally, why didn't you just bend a sheet over the peak?

Yeah, ripping through metal is sure an ugly, grating sound and does no favors to a saw blade. The sheets are not really easy to bend, at least not clean and straight. We certainly could have although I think it would have formed a rounded top. Thank you for checking it out.

Bummer! My coop won't be finished in time for this contest.:(
I'm sure you have plenty of time :thumbsup

Just like everyone said, it seems to take forever to get enough entries. I didn't even know there was a contest last year, I just knew I wanted to write an article. Then I squeezed mine in at the last second!

Make sure to take tons of photos. I'm so excited to see it!

I'm sure you have plenty of time :thumbsup

Just like everyone said, it seems to take forever to get enough entries. I didn't even know there was a contest last year, I just knew I wanted to write an article. Then I squeezed mine in at the last second!

Make sure to take tons of photos. I'm so excited to see it!

I enjoyed reading your coop article Flappy, you did a bang up job!

Back
Top Bottom