Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #10

Pics
Good morning everyone, it's official, the contest will close on June 30th at midnight Pacific time. @Ms Biddy,@MallardMomx2, @DobieLover, @Scissors65, @Ali James, @perkolator, @AgnesGray, @Code8, @OlympicChick, @cluckmecoop7, @CyndieRauls, @firewalker1, @lhamlin530, @CatsandCrops, @jlpierce45, @Charjeanne, @DaisyRozelle, @Flora Vale Fowl, @chickinlittles, @RedWagonCoop, @BaaKaaawk, @Madvalleychick, @Basia St Clair, @sabrfencer, @sayccrn, two weeks to get your final changes in!

Anyone else gonna enter? Got lots of great prizes! See this post for prize list and rules:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...e-contest-10-entries-close-june-30th.1293484/

F26A4295-43AA-4803-9E00-3C3686DD9FB4.jpeg

Just a post because my chicken coop is not suitable for an article/ the contest.

I bought a cheap chickencoop about 9 years ago for my two rabbits (in the back). After the rabbits the chickens arrived. Small bantams because its way too small for big chickens.

I attached a run to it. Made a new roof because it started to leak. And made an extension because of chicken math (in front). This spring I have done an upgrade with a new natural conservative (fungi) that made it dark brown.

Back
Top Bottom