Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Don't Chicken Out Photo Contest

#1 Sunshine a lesser Sulphur crested cockatoo.
Here she is peaking out on the spiral stairs after running/hopping up and down them trying to find where I had gone.

She is 15

View attachment 2505161

She's gorgeous!
loveshower.gif

IMG_9425.jpg

This is Toby Duck, as in Moby Dick. He is a Chocolate Runner drake. He was chosen out of 4 male ducks to keep with our flock and duck hen, Blueberry. He was hatched by a chicken hen named, Peggy. he is from Metzer farms in California. He has been fine with being handled, since the one day when he was a duckling and could not walk. He was fine after the one day but ever since is a little cross legged. Toby also has wry tail, but he is the best drake!

View attachment 2505383

This is Toby Duck, as in Moby Dick. He is a Chocolate Runner drake. He was chosen out of 4 male ducks to keep with our flock and duck hen, Blueberry. He was hatched by a chicken hen named, Peggy. he is from Metzer farms in California. He has been fine with being handled, since the one day when he was a duckling and could not walk. He was fine after the one day but ever since is a little cross legged. Toby also has wry tail, but he is the best drake!
Entry 2.

My silly guinea hen. (Her name varies greatly depending on my mood, lol) She's one year old, and I do love her very much even though she's the dumbest bird I've ever owned. She's cuddly and alerts me to anything new. Even leaves. :p
Here she is on a chilly day standing under the dryer vent. That's what she always does when she's cold. She likes the warmth I guess. 😂View attachment 2505042
Guineas are just stunning, I’ve always wanted a few :love

Entry #1: this is Sprout, our whiteface clear pied cockatiel (completely white but with dark eyes). He's a year old now and such a character. He thinks our daughter is his property and she gets told off for scritching any other birdies. He's a bit put out at the moment as we are hand rearing some cockatiel chicks. We do reassure him that we love him the most. 🤣

Sprout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom