Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Wattle I Do Without You? Photo Contest

Pics
Entry #2:
Napoleon, just 6 months old and OBSESSED with this whole egg laying business. He spends his mornings clucking to the ladies from various nest boxes, standing on the roosts singing along with them as they prepare to lay and of course, offering his fertilization services. :rolleyes:
IMG_20201226_080514971.jpg

This is my third and final submission.
04E00F34-CE8F-44D5-A813-758737A8203D.jpeg

Everybody say hi to marshmallow! (A little 6 year old girl named her for me, that’s why her name is marshmallow, but she’s dark brown XD.) Marshmallow is a 4 year old Rhode Island Red, and she is a total goofball. She has this habit of standing like a flamingo- only on one leg, with her other foot curled up under her feathers. She is afraid of nobody, and everyone loves her. I could write about her all day, but the people on here would probably get bored of my rambling. XD I love her so much, and she is such a precious chicken.

Last edited:
Entry #3: since she was little, Greta was the first one to jump on my hand inside the brooder. When she arrived home she was very weak. We thought she was not going to make it. After researching (I’m a first time chicken mom and had no experience with chicks) I finally realized that she had pasty butt, and promptly cleaned and took care of her. I’m not sure If the extra care we gave her, made her the way she is, but she is always so friendly, clever, curious, and wants cuddles non stop. She always jumps to my lap and we spent some cuddling time which is my favorite time ❣️I love her so much!
D54106B3-4EB4-4F8A-ACE1-99CFD59276FF.jpeg

Entry #1
IMG_3134.JPG

Where did you get your chicken? I got her from an old farm friend
How old is your chicken? About 8-10 months old
What's your chicken's name? Rocky
What breed is your chicken? Golden Comet

Back
Top Bottom