Official Purely Poultry thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Purely Poultry does have some day old baby Mallard ducklings for sale hatching June 28th. Does that count? I think an alligator mallard cross would make a great game bird. It wouldn't play nicely with the retriever though!

Quote:
gig.gif
Oh okay I have mallards I was hoping to get more gater mallards..

I will have to look into the logistics of a Wild Mallard Duck crossed with an aligator. For some reason I think if ya leave the Mallard ducks in the aligator pen I think the Mallard ducks would be inside the aligator, I don't think they would breed too well. lol.

Quote:
They are still little guys lol. You know, I don't feel right even getting a refund, I might of not have got what I wanted but they are cute any way. If there is a price difference from the large and small maybe we could just do the difference. You have been so nice and I feel like at least I have the breed I wanted just bantys!

It may take me a while to get to you from here, but just let me know. My phone may be off in a few days, I never signed something, so they will shut it off until they get some paper. Who knows!

Thanks again tyler!

Tracy

Hi there! I just discovered your site via BYC and plan to place an order in the near future. Could you give me estimated dates as to when (Assorted) Silkies and/or Standard Sultans would ship? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom