Official Seed Exchange/swap Thread ***SIGN UP CLOSED***

Carols Clucks,

So sorry to hear about your parents' health issues!
hugs.gif

No problem here with pushing back the mail out date...that's just a bit more time to get seeds together!
big_smile.png

Did I make the cut? It is still the 20th here in my part of BC, Canada!
wink.png

(Seeds can be shipped internationally, but be sure they are free of any dirt. No tubers or bulbs permitted.)

OK, everyone, it looks like it's time to close the swap sing up.

We ended up with 8 participants.
clap.gif

Here is how it will work:

1. Since this is a grab bag, keep secret what you are sending in.
fl.gif

2. If at all possible, please send at least 2 different types of seeds (flower & veggie; veggie & veggie; flower & flower; etc)
pop.gif

3. Please write out as much info as you can about each type of seed, sowing info, tips, etc. (I will copy all this info and distribute it to all participants).
big_smile.png

4. In addition to the seeds and information you send, include a self addressed stamped envelope for your return info. Please take into account that you may be getting heavier seeds than you sent in and you will be getting an information sheet of all the seeds (I will try to keep it to one sheet) so you may want to add at least 1 more stamp on the return envelope.
thumbsup.gif

5. Seeds will need to be mailed the 1st week of September (we will extend this through 9 September). Please try to have them to me by the 1st Saturday so I can have them sorted, info disseminated and ready for returning by Tuesday of that following week (13 September).
frow.gif

So, if all goes according to plan, we should all have our seeds back to us by 20 September at the latest (depending where we are all at). You will be receiving a minimum of 70 seeds (because you wont get back what you sent in) and sowing instructions and tips....best of all, it will be a big surprise:woot

I will PM my info to all the participants rather than posting it to the world. Please let me know if there are any issues getting my info, please let me know.
bun.gif

I told a friend about this swap and she was going to come check it out tonight, if she wants to participate will that be to late?

Back
Top Bottom