Official Seed Exchange/swap Thread ***SIGN UP CLOSED***

Czech's_chicks :

Quote:
Yes, that is your surprise! It is Sweet Allyssum - pastel colors. I plant mine at the base of all my fruit trees because they attract bees and other bene bugs for pollination. They smell wonderful.

My rule of thumb is if I can't eat it I wont grow it unless it helps bring bene bug to the garden or has another beneficial use.

On a side note: the year I grew my best onions, I got so tired of looking at the bare rows so I tossed lots of poppy seeds onto them. I know it was because of the poppies. Just like toms and potato are supposed to be good companion plants or the three sisters method of bean squash and corn.

me too. That is good to know about poppy. The good thing is there are a lot of flowers that do good things for you, your plants, or beneficial insects.

Oh and I love my special seeds for most unique. I was actually looking at those seeds on my pet chicken thinking about ordering them just last week.​

Last edited:
Czech's_chicks :

Quote:
PM'd the list
smile.png

Thanks!

Now to sit down and figure out which is which and when to plant (and where)​

Got my seeds today!
woot.gif
Thank you, everyone!!!
hugs.gif

This past week has felt like Christmas in September...scored a white butterfly bush at Home Depot for $2.00, garlic and crocus bulbs arrived yesterday, mom gave me two mums amd then the seeds from this swap and another package of seeds both came today! If nothiong else, all this should keep me out of trouble for a while!
gig.gif

Wendy, the chickens are going to love you for sending them that chicken mix (surprise pack for 1st seeds to arrive).

Thanks again to everyone and I hope we do this again!

If anyone has questions about the seeds from me, feel free to PM or e-mail me!

Dawn

Got the seeds today!
celebrate.gif
Yes, it sure feels like Christmas, woohoo.
big_smile.png
I have a couple of them, but lots of novel types for me to try.
Am I the last one to get seeds? Can we start chatting about them yet??

Am I the last one to get seeds? Can we start chatting about them yet??

I think we're still waiting to hear from clairabean and OmAnNom on getting their seeds.

Hard to be patient, isn't it?
lol.png

hit.gif
Not yet for me! It could be awhile with the international, though. (Or maybe I will be shocked and they will come today!!)

So feel free to talk about it.... without me.....
tongue.gif

Sorry guys! We just got home from Kaua'i last night & are now impatiently waiting for the mailman to deliver all of the mail we had held. I'm sure it'll be here today, so feel free to start chatting away
smile.png

I'm not gonna be the one to spill the beans, um I mean seeds! LOL

The only thing I'm gonna admit to is that I sent 2 types of "citrusy" seeds and the one I typed about in an early post wasn't the one that Czech's_chicks was talking about!
gig.gif

I've got no problem dragging out the anticipation on this one....
gig.gif

Quote:
I get the one "citrusy" seed (the wordplay) but I don't get which other one is citrusy?
hu.gif

Of yours I am most excited about the blue bread ones.

Back
Top Bottom