Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Chickens, Ducks & Geese - $3 (Pickett)
Date: 2011-08-07, 8:51PM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
Chickens: Purebred black samatras, blue samtras and a few splash samatras. Purebred black, blue & splash cochins. Purebred red shoulder Yokohomos. Also some crosses. Day old chicks are $3 each and feathered chicks are $5 each (already on their own and growing well). All are straight run.

Ducks: Pastel snowy mallard crosses. Very pretty coloring. Drakes and hens. $4 each.

Sevastopol geese, these are the ones with the cool curling feathers. Feathered goslings from this spring. Straight run unless you want to take a guess! $35 each or $55 for a pair.

Couple of rules:

1. No calls before 11am, I have MS and I can't get up that early, sorry!

2. Bring your own boxes/bags. Or you will be taking them home on your lap!

3. For the chicks, min order of 5 chicks. I just don't have the time and energy to deal with people who want one or two. Unless it's for the city chickens.

----------------------------------------------------------------
lol.png
But who brings poultry home in bags??
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
that is cool! I have never seen a glass one before! I would pay $35 if I had the money!!

but I am a big antique collector...

Yes, they are worth it. I have 1 glass feeder but wish I had more.

Quote:
that is cool! I have never seen a glass one before! I would pay $35 if I had the money!!

but I am a big antique collector...

Yes, they are worth it. I have 1 glass feeder but wish I had more.

I have a glass feeder with a metal dish that screw on. Trade you for it?
PM me if interested

Has a white type drawing of chickens on it and some type of feed advertisement- will get a picture of it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Nothing better in the world than ducks that will lay good and plant trees for ya. I would like to find some forester goats. In the past, mine were always deforester goats.

lau.gif

I've just read from about page 198 to date and am about to die of laughing
gig.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif
Please, please don't post any more for a while....at least not until I get the tears dried up and my stomach uncramps.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom