Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/fuo/2548236084.html

Chairs seek 4 butts for supportive relationship - $40 (Seattle (Laurelhurst))
Date: 2011-08-15, 11:57AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Four Chairs seek four butts for supportive, intimate relationship. We are very loyal, will never leave you, and we won't let your down.

We are identical quadtuplets (see pic), seeking 4 butts who are into chair-sitting. NOTHING KINKY.

It is not necessary for you to send pics of yourself. We are totally open-minded. All sizes, shapes, races, are welcome, but we do draw the line at orientiation. We need you to be vertically oriented.

If you don't already have a foursome, we'd be cool with 1 to 2 butts who occasionally bring friends over.

Ok let's come right out and say it: We like butts, and we like to party. We would totally be into your friends, as long as they have butts.

We like to keep in shape, we're pretty strong, but let's face it, we're no spring chickens. We had a screw put into our hip joint a few years ago, and about once a year we need them to be tightened. Takes like a minute and it hardly hurts at all, so we don't mind. It's cool.

All we need is $75 to help us get away from our current situation. No need to get into that, let's just say that we were living with some people, they were great for a few years, but THEN one day they brought some new chairs home, and they thought maybe we would all go together, like with the OTHER CHAIRS. And we were like NO WAY. We are NOT into other chairs! Only butts.

So, forget them! We'd like to come home with YOU!

email with your phone number to arrange pickup. Seriously, NOTHING KINKY.

Quote:
Strange, that exact picture is in my Simon and Schuster's Guide to Dog Breeds. It is, amazingly enough, located in a chapter about aggression. lol

Thats a good thing lol he dosn't really need a home lol!!!!!!!

This was in the wanted section.
gig.gif

I need money (My House)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-16, 3:24PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I am not broke, sick or single parent. I work but the goverment is sucking me dry. I just figure if the ones the govewrment is giving hand outs to can ask for money why can't I. So if anyone has any extra to give me I'll give you all the thanks I can afford. Thanks for your interest and I hope you are generouos. Have a blessed day

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2550279060

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Back
Top Bottom