Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Well.. I did one the other week.

I found out there's a grass-fed cattle farm not far from me that sells meat. They advertise custom packages so I sent an email:

"What's included in your 50lb custom packages? Is there a set amount of roast, ribs, ground beef, bacon and stew meat, or can you opt out of ground beef?"

Bacon... from a cow... Right sweets, real smart. He writes back:

"Bacon on a cow? Never heard of it, but I'm always willing to try to invent the concept."

Oi! *facepalm headdesk*

For the record, I consider myself an intelligent individual, however I am blonde.

Quote:
lau.gif

Thanks for the honesty!
clap.gif

I can't find the link now that I'm looking for it, but someone was advertising a service on my local Craigslist (painting, general handyman) and they had a link to their website. On the website, there was a really bad typo. Instead of INCONVENIENCE, someone wrote INCONTINENCE. I have no idea how you could mix those 2 up!

Quote:
That is quite the mix-up.
lol.png

Although..............having incontinence is an inconvenience.

yuckyuck.gif
Seriously very funny!!!! I love reading posts that trigger a belly laugh! All the family (dogs included) are staring at me! Apparently random laughing is weird to them!
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh...he was really kind to respond that way. I like self depricating humor...it's all good!
big_smile.png

Wait, what??? Never heard of bacon from a cow??? Beef bacon is really really good, much much better than any turkey bacon I've ever had. And quite common. But maybe only where there are higher concentrations of Jews and Muslims? Which, luckily, I have always lived in those types of areas.
wink.png

Last edited:

Date: 2011-08-22, 11:40AM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

One young hen lays 3 to 4 eggs a week. 813 408 7512

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Riggghhhhht , a $20 hen of the mystery breed that only lays 3-4 eggs a week........
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom