Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Muggsmagee, Jan 6, 2011.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Awesome stuff will make you awesomer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-08-23, 9:35AM CDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a couch, a bed and mattress, a thick glass table top (no base), and some other random stuff to give away, (some of it may have once been owned by Jon Voight).

I'm also pretty sure that bringing any of these things home will make you instantly smarter, funnier and better looking.So come on down and get some of this great stuff (did I mention the awesomeness).

It will be put out at the street today at the end of xxxxxxxxxxx.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2561519642​

2. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    Quote:
    [​IMG]

3. N&MSchroeder

N&MSchroeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2011
    SE Idaho
    Okay, here's my laugh.

http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/grd/2547056943.html

Told this is a Welsummer. Not sure if it's a Pullet or Cockerel.
    Approximately 4-5 months old.

[​IMG]

This, the day after posting here on BYC and being told multiple times, NOT a Welsummer and definitely a cockerel. [​IMG]

4. thebirdguy

thebirdguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Here's another East Idaho Gem.. [​IMG]

free wife

Date: 2011-08-23, 4:54PM MDT
    Reply to:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

free wife, not very good looking horrible cook. if it come do to it I'll pay you to take her.

5. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Quote:That's just downright... mean!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  6. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    [​IMG]

This I have to see.

7. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
  8. JP101010

JP101010 Chillin' With My Peeps

I suppose a "Datsun" & Chihuhua mix would look kinda funny LOL would you ride it to work or walk it on a leash? does it get soo many miles to the gallon or will i have to still feed it kibble??? [​IMG]

9. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2 chickens - $35 (Thornton)

Date: 2011-08-23, 5:37PM MDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

New to the area, and I am not allowed to keep my hens here. I would like $35 for the 2 of them. I have two young award winning, laying hens. 1 Cornish Rock (a meat bird, who lays well) and a Golden Comet (an egg bird who lays exceptionally well!!) None of my girls have ever shown any sickness at all. These are not birds that were mass hatched or mass produced for quick cash. I have raised these girls since day 1. They have gotten close attention, and handling. These girls are both late Molters, so their molts will be quicker, and they will lay again fast! The Rock may be going into molt soon (due to heat). My girls feathers may be looking a little ratty, but they are not kept with Roos, so they both have full plumage. They are ment to be a nice small backyard flock. With 2 birds I average 6-8 eggs a week per bird. Being new here I misread the ordinances, I hate to part with such sweet girls, but I must. Each is hand tamed, and has been on a great diet of fruits and veggies, grit, shell, grass,bugs, and a small amount of feed. An open but full bag of feed will come with them. My sorrow can be your joy. Cash only, serious inquiries, meet at a neutral location, please. ( I will refuse less, as it devalues these great laying hens, thank you)

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2562603633

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have a bridge in the Florida Keys I want to sell you, sight unseen. It will go with the 6-8 eggs per hen per week you'll be getting with these raggedy feathered (but not by a roo) girls whose home you are not going to be allowed to see first.

10. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:
    Love it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by