Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Muggsmagee, Jan 6, 2011.

1. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
  2. chseeads

chseeads Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Quote:Well, the sex link must be the one who lays 8 a week, since she is an EXCEPTIONAL layer....the meat bird must be dragging her tail with only 6. lol

3. Gerry2011

Gerry2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    Quote:Here are some Doxie/Chihuahua mixes I found on Google... Well ok. So it's all the ones I found on Google! [​IMG] http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=602&q=dachshund+chihuahua+mix&gbv=2&oq=dachsund+chi&aq=0s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1650l4797l0l7012l12l12l0l0l0l0l480l2665l2-1.3.3l7l0

I
    wonder what they call it... A Dachshuahua? Chihuachshund? [​IMG]

You missed the point. A Datsun is a car. A Dachshund is a dog.

She's probably too young to have known when Nissan was Datsun. [​IMG]

4. BarefootMom

BarefootMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Half Way, Missouri
    Quote:Here are some Doxie/Chihuahua mixes I found on Google... Well ok. So it's all the ones I found on Google! [​IMG] http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=602&q=dachshund+chihuahua+mix&gbv=2&oq=dachsund+chi&aq=0s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1650l4797l0l7012l12l12l0l0l0l0l480l2665l2-1.3.3l7l0

I
    wonder what they call it... A Dachshuahua? Chihuachshund? [​IMG]

You missed the point. A Datsun is a car. A Dachshund is a dog.

Thank you I was going to say something, but sometimes I seem to come off as rude on these boards when I try to help. [​IMG]

5. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    Quote:You missed the point. A Datsun is a car. A Dachshund is a dog.

Thank you I was going to say something, but sometimes I seem to come off as rude on these boards when I try to help. [​IMG]

I know what you mean. Hope I didn't sound rude. I was actually wondering how many people would get the joke. You don't see Datsuns around anymore.

6. JP101010

JP101010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I got it [​IMG]

7. Okie Amazon

Okie Amazon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Midwest City
    They should have included the tag number of that dog!

8. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Quote:Thank you I was going to say something, but sometimes I seem to come off as rude on these boards when I try to help. [​IMG]

I know what you mean. Hope I didn't sound rude. I was actually wondering how many people would get the joke. You don't see Datsuns around anymore.

Ahhh!! Now I get it!! [​IMG]

Yeah, I am too young to remember that, so I thought it was just a misspelling.

9. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:Well, the sex link must be the one who lays 8 a week, since she is an EXCEPTIONAL layer....the meat bird must be dragging her tail with only 6. lol

How did she get a cornish cross and a golden comet that weren't part of a mass hatch in a hatchery? Hmmm? I must get me one of those 8-eggs-a-week birds! I feel bad for the person who eventually gets them thinking they will get a bunch of eggs and all they end up with is one dead cornish and one sex-link that doesn't lay 8 eggs a week.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  10. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

How did she get a cornish cross and a golden comet that weren't part of a mass hatch in a hatchery? Hmmm? I must get me one of those 8-eggs-a-week birds! I feel bad for the person who eventually gets them thinking they will get a bunch of eggs and all they end up with is one dead cornish and one sex-link that doesn't lay 8 eggs a week.

I was thinking the same thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by