Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Looks like a reflextion spirit
big_smile.png
very cool, I would love to go there and see if it's haunted, of if the little lady just decided to pop in.

I saw this and thought it was hilarious.
http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/2608887283.html
Yearly MORON colt - $300 (Stoughton)
Date: 2011-09-20, 4:31PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
BLACK and more black ...Half draft and Morgan and alittle Arabian too! loves people and is ready to be green broke. Gelded last fall. I am working too much and he is too beautiful to be left alone so long. Good home only please.

I am guessing Morgan/Percheron colt.. aka Moron... but what a bad name to give a cross breed.

Quote:
I SEE A GHOST IN THE BACKGROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

I SEE A LADY THAT LOOKS LIKE A GHOST.

DO YA'LL SEE THAT?????????????????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy haberdashery, Batman!! That seriously is creepy. And does anyone else notice that the pup in that picture appears to be cutting his eyes backwards too!?

E.M. Silkies :

Quote:
hide.gif

hide.gif

Holy haberdashery, Batman!! That seriously is creepy. And does anyone else notice that the pup in that picture appears to be cutting his eyes backwards too!?​

Entirely spooky!
ep.gif
And I'm the world's biggest skeptic!
old.gif

Quote:
Holy haberdashery, Batman!! That seriously is creepy. And does anyone else notice that the pup in that picture appears to be cutting his eyes backwards too!?

Entirely spooky!
ep.gif
And I'm the world's biggest skeptic!
old.gif

Oh I'm a big skeptic too! I don't get into the whole ghost thing, especially not pictures. But that is really odd.

E.M. Silkies :

Quote:
hide.gif

hide.gif

Holy haberdashery, Batman!! That seriously is creepy. And does anyone else notice that the pup in that picture appears to be cutting his eyes backwards too!?​

I SEE IT! I SEE IT!!! I see him cutting his eyes backwards as an attempt to warn or tell us that something is in the background. CREEPY !!!!!!
hide.gif

This was on FreeCycle

Wanted concertina wire or something similar
also giant jacks (think of the old time kids game of a bouncy ball and pick up jacks) or large metal tent peg spikes, railroad tie nails etc.

Need to deter entrance on a section of our land.​

Needing a ride going north this weekend (lafayette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-21, 8:30AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
looking for someone with a truck,so i can bring my bicyle. I was going to ride my bike to columbia, louisiana. but seeing if i can get a head start,lol, anybody going any where north of lafayette? like alexandria or olla, even opelousas would help, dont have money but I'm good company and I dont stink! Friday saturday or sunday but preferably friday or sat , would like to be able to make it there before the end of the weekend. Thanks

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2609690657​

Quote:
Here are some Doxie/Chihuahua mixes I found on Google... Well ok. So it's all the ones I found on Google!
tongue.png
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=602&q=dachshund+chihuahua+mix&gbv=2&oq=dachsund+chi&aq=0s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1650l4797l0l7012l12l12l0l0l0l0l480l2665l2-1.3.3l7l0

I
wonder what they call it... A Dachshuahua? Chihuachshund?
lol.png

You missed the point. A Datsun is a car. A Dachshund is a dog.

since no one actually answered the question on what they call the puppies: They are called Chiweenies. They go with weenie dog instead of dachshund.

Back
Top Bottom