Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
lau.gif
Which reminds me of an ad I saw... XD

Someone's posting random pictures...
lol.png

MEDITATING LEMUR WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GREAT MATTRESS DEALS! (PORTLANDMATTRESSOUTLET.COM)

Date: 2012-04-10, 12:37PM PDT
Reply to:

BEAR SITTIN IN A HOLE! (VALLEY WIDE DELIVERY)

Date: 2012-04-10, 12:37PM PDT
Reply to:

[COLOR=990000]CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AND GET YOUR COUPON FOR 10% OFF![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Horses for SALE (Tomball tx.)

Date: 2012-04-11, 10:37PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Very nice draft horse, is mix draft and quarter horse.
I have 2 stallions, 5 mares, and 3 geldings...
Is not broke and helters broke...
I sale in good price, call me 832 955 2832

Tengo caballos grandes de venta buenos parz la cria y para entrenarlos como caballos familiares, son mansos pero no tienen training,
Tambien tengo otras razas...
Llame me 832 955 2832

5N25Ga5P33K33N33H3c43b355bebc602c1757.jpg

I love fresh bread.....

Small bread pup $20

I have a small bread pup around 5 monthes she will not get any bigger I do not know what kind of dog she is tho she is sweet loveing and good with children almost all they way potty trained as long as you take her out in time she does not have any shots I am giving her away for $20 just to insure she goes to a good home please come help her and give her a home I can send pic throught text so send me the num in email price Is not firm please help this loving dog

I love fresh bread.....

Small bread pup $20

I have a small bread pup around 5 monthes she will not get any bigger I do not know what kind of dog she is tho she is sweet loveing and good with children almost all they way potty trained as long as you take her out in time she does not have any shots I am giving her away for $20 just to insure she goes to a good home please come help her and give her a home I can send pic throught text so send me the num in email price Is not firm please help this loving dog

Is this bread carved to look like a pup?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom