Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

free dogs (pomona)

Date: 2012-04-06, 2:11PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

der both females mix dogs..i dnt even know wat mix r dey bt i had em 4 a while...
da blakk dog is 8 months
da othr is 3 years

i dnt want dem b kuz i wnt a german shepperd n i dnt want 2 give em 2 the humane society kuz dey put em 2 sleep i tink...

kall 909 670

I actually know someone who writes all of thier facebook posts, emails, etc like that.... its very hard to read and mostly I just skip it.

I see similar ads around here after Easter. People offering to take chicks and so on free for "a good home."

I think it's not too bad, lots of people just buy them for easter and then have no clue what to do with them - there was a post on byc the other day where someone hadn't even fed them for 5 days! It's a good way for that person to get free chickens, I guess.

A few pages back we were talking about curb alerts and how people will pick up anything.. Well.. I ended up putting the severely broken metal pieces of my husband's gazebo experiment (one of those $200 things you buy and put up in an afternoon) out on the curb. Broken twisted metal from a very large gazebo. All gone within an hour. I am sure it was a scrap metal collector, but it saved ME taking it to the dump. :)

My input for today. These are not full grown chickens btw...

Delaware chicks - sexed pair - $20 (Arlington)

Date: 2012-04-04, 10:39PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1 pair of young Delaware chickens for sale (White chicks in photo, pullet in the front and 2 cockerels behind her). About 4 weeks old. If you have never raised Delawares before, the black ticking in the body plumage turns to the desired white during the chick's final molt. Stock originally from Sandhill Preservation Center. Dominique chicks in the photo are not for sale, but if interested, let me know; maybe we can work something out later in the season.

My mom once found "old female vanity" for sale. Umm, I think they meant an antique vanity!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom