Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

There must be. I'm at a loss. Only way I can tell is pink or blue, or big comb little comb, or hackels??? Maybe the males have hackles that go with the Sattle? haha I think they were having a hard time. Two tries and neither spelling was correct.

proper women ride side saddle.
lol.png

sit astride a horse? with a leg on either side? and the horse ... WHERE ?
th.gif

Shocking! Shocking I tell you!
gig.gif

It HAS to be a man's saddle.

Last edited:
proper women ride side saddle.
lol.png

sit astride a horse? with a leg on either side? and the horse ... WHERE ?
th.gif

Shocking! Shocking I tell you!
gig.gif

It HAS to be a man's saddle.
Yeah I tried that once and felt like I was going to fall off. Oh wait! I did! LOL I'm better off bareback, although I probably can't do that either after.....................omg 27 years! WOW has it been that long?
hit.gif

Peacocks, too.
At a saddlebred farm my wife used to work at they had a sale/show event there one weekend, the owners' wife thought a few elegant peacocks would be just the thing to walk around the place strutting and really accent the event. She bought 3 male adult peafowl... there was a very new shiny black BMW there, one of the peacocks seen his reflection in the door and beat that car door until he was bloody and he could not see his reflection anymore. They walked on all the cars there, crapping on them and leaving muddy prints, walked in the barn all day eating the food provided by the caterers, walking on the tables and chasing peoples little dogs and kids. They were trying to sell horses that started in the $50,000.00 range and you can guess who the clientele was.

I finally found a good one in our boring Craigslist ads :)

Russell "Crow" - $15

Date: 2012-06-13, 7:39PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have one Rhode Island Red Rooster (Russell Crow)...he just started crowing...likes to be picked up and pet. We have 5 roosters and only need one so we are slowly selling them off as they begin to crow. $15

Back
Top Bottom