Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Here's one - I know lots of people just eat their roos, but sheesh! Also people, please try to post the ad, not the link - lots of them get removed.

Chickens (Newport)

Date: 2012-06-13, 12:06PM EDT

Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am not sure if they are hens or roasters, FREE I have two. XXX-XXX-XXXX call or txt

5La5E25J23n93Fe3N7c6d8f3be45bd5231218.jpg

I saw an ad on Craigslist yesterday for "orgasmic eggs."

I am guessing they were selling organic eggs. But if they are orgasmic eggs, they shouldn't have any trouble selling them. :)

looking for a femal cockatiel

[rule]Date: 2012-06-12, 5:33PM EDT Reply to: [email protected] [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [rule] i am looking for a femal cockatiel 1 yo and mor,my mal cokatiel feel lonly after his mate was died sitting on here nest
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3073897750
It's simply a female cockatiel. Not a big deal and nothing really funny about that one.

I saw an ad on Craigslist yesterday for "orgasmic eggs."

I am guessing they were selling organic eggs. But if they are orgasmic eggs, they shouldn't have any trouble selling them. :)

well my first eggs I ever got from any chickens I raised were orgasmic to me, but Lordy, I'd not have advertised them that way on Craigslist! :lol:

I'm new to chickens so maybe I'm missing something here?

Blue Green Eggs Chilean Rare 1 Dozen - $8 (xxxxxxxxxx)

Date: 2012-06-08, 3:07PM EDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1 Dozen Fresh Blue Green Chilean Eggs...Rare & Hard to Find..
Also Have Heritage Mixed Doz. @ $5.00 per doz. Blue,Green,Brown
Impress your friends & family !
We Deliver to XXXXXXXX ...
XXXXXXXXX's Chicken Ranch
Exit XX, XXXXXXX, XX

5Lc5E55J13K63Ie3l6c68f7463f51f3631c70.jpg

Back
Top Bottom