Partially rotten...I would burn it...but I can't

If you're planning a bonfire...and need a really big log
take this one

Not really good for anything else... except maybe sitting on

email me for address

The dog doesn't come with it...or the shoe.... sorry

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3303215978

Once I posted a craigslist ad for 4 hens I was selling and someone emailed me and said "Yes I would like to buy the 8 hens." Then I said "Well there is only 4 but I have1 more I might sell would you like the 5." Then they said "8 would be fine for me." WHAT I just said I had only 5. What was wrong with them so then I said " Well I guess I can sell 8 I have some that Im not really attached to." Then they never emailed me back!!!

san antonio craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner
Free ranch? Does that mean I get a ranch also and how do you deliver a ranch?

Free ranch chicken eggs (Free Delivery) - $4 (San Antonio)

Date: 2012-09-23, 1:28PM CDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We make Free Delivery in San Antonio for church,school,or any End User customer need 30+ dz (one time delivery a week) .If you have any question or need more info please call

It's ranch dressing for your salad....

wanted: goat free to good home (rainier 98576)

Date: 2012-10-10, 3:27PM PDT

does your young goat doe or buck need a new home before winter? is it kid friendly? does it like eating like all do? well then it has a home here. im looking for a goat to help trim some buahes and be loved on by my kids and familys kids. free to good home dont have trailer but can get one if u can deliver that would be great or if its small enough to fit in a large dog kennel i can come get ito or can see where he would be living. plz email a pic and info if u have two that is fine too there is room. we have 5 acres to roam and they will have cover for the winter and some pasture pals thats arr very friendly horses love anything they are penned with.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Looking for a free horse for my birthday (Any)

Date: 2012-10-10, 3:24PM PDT

Hi I am in search of a broke horse for trail riding no younger than 6 no older than 13 will give loving forever home please email call or txt XXX-XXX-XXXX
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3330177586

LOL. I'd like a couple free healthy goats delivered to me too. guess you can't blame the second person for tryin'.

Sounds like a joke to me. He said that he will not return emails but he didn't leave an address or phone number. So, how are people supposed to contact him other than the normal email address that is contained in the ad? :idunno He said that he won't return emails. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo ??????????

Free chickens! No joke - $1

Date: 2012-10-11, 2:47PM CDT

Free chickens! 10 hens and 2 roosters. Different breeds. 3 of the hens will lay colored eggs. Come with your own carrier/cage to take them. Must take 5 or more, so don't ask for 1 or 2, I will not return your email. I will not send pictures either. Son got tired of feeding them and picking the eggs. Comes with free egg cartons.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3332186318

I know this is not funny. But I thought it was really neat!

FREEZER COOKING/CROCK POT MEALS (Redding area)

Date: 2012-10-11, 9:44AM PDT

FREEZER COOKING/CROCK POT MEALS

Now that the fall and winter are approching, I would like to get a group of Ladies together who are interested in Freezer cooking. This will make life a little easier for us moms.. Each person would bring a Freezer Cooked meal for each person who is in the group. For an example: If we have a 12 ladies, each lady would make 12 meals. We could also double and bring 2 meals to make 24 ready to go dinners. That is almost a months worth of dinners..There are alot of Freezer cook meals on YTUB and on the internet. So if you are interested and would like to be a part of this or just have questions please call me at XXX-XXXX. I was thinking that we can meet on the first Monday or Wednesday of each month here at my house to do the exchange.
Or we rotate to other homes as we grow..Fun and easy!

Back
Top Bottom