Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Lol evidently they don't have BYC...didn't a few people try that last year?...and the year before, and the year before that.....

I think the price tag is actually a phone number, but if not, woohoo I have 20 turkey eggs ready to go! :D

No need for twenty... they were pretty clear they only wanted one.
tongue2.gif

Quote: I know some eggs can be pretty forgiving about temperature, etc (I have one EE whose eggs seem to have a really good hatch rate that might be good candidates if someone wanted to try it). 98.6 is pretty close to ideal; and it would be humid, too. I reckon there are ways to keep the skin oils off the egg, if you work at it. So theoretically, it's possible. But this would have to be a person that did practically nothing all day for 3 weeks. I know I couldn't do it; I'd get egged within an hour of starting the attempt!

I know some eggs can be pretty forgiving about temperature, etc (I have one EE whose eggs seem to have a really good hatch rate that might be good candidates if someone wanted to try it). 98.6 is pretty close to ideal; and it would be humid, too. I reckon there are ways to keep the skin oils off the egg, if you work at it. So theoretically, it's possible. But this would have to be a person that did practically nothing all day for 3 weeks. I know I couldn't do it; I'd get egged within an hour of starting the attempt!

Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking.... With my attention problem, an hour would seem too long; I give whoever did it credit for incredible patience :lau

Back
Top Bottom