Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

That makes sense but wow that's weird. I heard they were nice roosters
Mine are true but not exactly exhibition strain, they are all Wheaten but small and they have dark splotches on the hens that we are trying to breed out. With a more neglected strain (not trying to offend anyone) they could have a less mild temperament toward each other. They did fine with my introduced higher quality blue wheaten cockerel Alba, however. Just hate their brothers because of less prestigious breeding I guess.

Mine are true but not exactly exhibition strain, they are all Wheaten but small and they have dark splotches on the hens that we are trying to breed out. With a more neglected strain (not trying to offend anyone) they could have a less mild temperament toward each other. They did fine with my introduced higher quality blue wheaten cockerel Alba, however. Just hate their brothers because of less prestigious breeding I guess.

Ahhh that makes sense then

I don't understand how "less prestigious breeding" would make cockerel brothers hate eachother more than other cockerels?? :confused:

I think they might be saying the ones with poorer quality breeding might have a worse temperament or be more aggressive or something like that?

Ahhhhhh, cutest puppies ever:
6494724663.html

DH and I were just talking about OE Bulldogs last night. Some day when I don't have to work all summer...some day...

(But wow, didn't know they were so expensive!)

not craigslist but I found this a riot all the misinformation on it....
I'm a nice lady, why did you make me watch that ?
Ahhhhhh, cutest puppies ever:
6494724663.html

DH and I were just talking about OE Bulldogs last night. Some day when I don't have to work all summer...some day...

(But wow, didn't know they were so expensive!)
They're pricey because it takes alot of money to make puppies, they have to be surgically delivered they can't birth naturally. Pretty weird. :)

Back
Top Bottom