Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Wow! While I have enjoyed reading this thread in past years for it's humor (which was the original intent, I think) lately it has become a complete buzz-kill. All the semantics and fighting over the past few issues has completely ruined it. Unsubscribing.

Wow! While I have enjoyed reading this thread in past years for it's humor (which was the original intent, I think) lately it has become a complete buzz-kill. All the semantics and fighting over the past few issues has completely ruined it. Unsubscribing.

We need to get back to the original intent, which is humor. Please keep it on track

staff

We need to get back to the original intent, which is humor. Please keep it on track

staff
Ok, I saw an add on pennswoods a few days ago for a big cutter? Any idea? Also saw one a while ago that said "Puppies 50 dollars" as title. But when I clicked on it, the little things they write about the subject said "Kittens free to a good home". Kittens are not puppies,..

simply they wanted to make sure the kittens went to a good home without cost and they figured that was the safest way to do such.

But the title said they were rehoming puppies and when they opened the ad it was kittens, that's what makes it odd ;)

Just saw this ad and it made me laugh:

looking for six corgi rental for wedding

Hello,

This next April, I will be getting married to the man of my dreams and we will be having the most wonderful storybook wedding that Allentown, PA has ever seen. The icing on the cake is sweet, but there's one thing that would be even sweeter than that. Traditionally, bridesmaids' hold bouquets; in our wedding, I want them to hold corgis.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough corgis for my bridesmaids. I require six more in order to make this dream come true. I'm looking to rent six corgis for roughly two and a half hours during the ceremony. Because this a my dream wedding, price is negotiable and I appreciate your understanding. Please reach out to me if you have six sociable corgis which you would be willing to rent out. These animals would be treated perfectly, and I would love to get us all together to familiarize ourselves with each other.

In addition to pay, I would be happy to also share some cake with you.

Last edited:
But the title said they were rehoming puppies and when they opened the ad it was kittens, that's what makes it odd ;)

Just saw this ad and it made me laugh:

looking for six corgi rental for wedding

Hello,

This next April, I will be getting married to the man of my dreams and we will be having the most wonderful storybook wedding that Allentown, PA has ever seen. The icing on the cake is sweet, but there's one thing that would be even sweeter than that. Traditionally, bridesmaids' hold bouquets; in our wedding, I want them to hold corgis.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough corgis for my bridesmaids. I require six more in order to make this dream come true. I'm looking to rent six corgis for roughly two and a half hours during the ceremony. Because this a my dream wedding, price is negotiable and I appreciate your understanding. Please reach out to me if you have six sociable corgis which you would be willing to rent out. These animals would be treated perfectly, and I would love to get us all together to familiarize ourselves with each other.

In addition to pay, I would be happy to also share some cake with you.

I hope those bridesmaids are weight lifters. Can you imagine holding an unfamiliar dog for the duration of a wedding ceremony?

Back
Top Bottom