Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I wonder if they will throw in a tetanus shot.... Screenshot_20210618-122601.png

I wonder if they will throw in a tetanus shot....

I aint saying anything. We had somebody that wanted some old barn wood. We just tore down a shed and was gonna give it to them. Next thing I know they were asking about rusty barn tin and barbed wire we had in a trailer to haul off for scrap. Ended up selling it all to them for $100 (they offered it).
City slickers like the old "vintage rustic" looking crap. The lady told use she was taking the old dry rotted barn wood and made picture frames. I'm sure she sold the rest for some yuppie to hang in their living room. Crap it was an eyesore in my yard I dang sure don't want it in my house.

I aint saying anything. We had somebody that wanted some old barn wood. We just tore down a shed and was gonna give it to them. Next thing I know they were asking about rusty barn tin and barbed wire we had in a trailer to haul off for scrap. Ended up selling it all to them for $100 (they offered it).
City slickers like the old "vintage rustic" looking crap. The lady told use she was taking the old dry rotted barn wood and made picture frames. I'm sure she sold the rest for some yuppie to hang in their living room. Crap it was an eyesore in my yard I dang sure don't want it in my house.
Glad it worked out. Our elderly neighbors wanted to remove their old shed and thought they'd have to pay someone to demolish it. They offered it FREE on CL. Some young guys came by a couple hours later, disassembled and hauled it away. Sometimes these things work out very well for both parties.

Yes actually, I saw someone selling barred rocks and Easter eggers. Then her listing wrote that she is selling barred rocks and orphingtons. I later texted her number writing:

Sorry to disturb you, but I saw your Craigslist post and just wanted to tell you that you have barred rocks and Easter eggers. Hope you can find them homes!

It was a while ago, I don’t remember exactly what I wrote, but yeah, the person never changed their ad :(
I seen an add for someone selling cuckoo marans, and they was actually ancona! I email the lady and said those are ancona chicken, since they are actually more uncommon here. Told her she should raise her price a bit too. She was like, ya know I think you are right, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom