Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

UGLY MEAN CAT-----FREE

LOU IS A MEAN CAT. SHE WILL PROBABLY BITE AND SCRATCH YOU. SHE WILL PEE ON YOUR CARPET. SHE WILL NOT GO OUT OF HOUSE. SHE IS SPAYED. SHE HAS TO GO TO NEW OWNER.

Now, who would want that cat?

Lonely pile of dirt needs a home

I am a lonely pile of dirt who needs a new home. I am a loyal pile of dirt and will not run away or crap in your neighbors yard. I am very easy to get along with and you can walk all over me. I just need a hole to live in. Or I am happy to just spread out over your yard. Whatever. Please come pick me up at *********
My owner will remove the ad as soon as I find a new home.

Dirt. Really?​

Last edited:
Quote:

I am a lonely pile of dirt who needs a new home. I am a loyal pile of dirt and will not run away or crap in your neighbors yard. I am very easy to get along with and you can walk all over me. I just need a hole to live in. Or I am happy to just spread out over your yard. Whatever. Please come pick me up at *********

Dirt. Really?​

We had to buy fill dirt last summer to level the ground for our pool. $96 worth of dirt. I wish a nice calm pile of dirt had been laying around then.
hmm.png

Chickens and Roosters - $1 (Orange)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-18, 7:05PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying Hens: I have a variety of them and they're starting at $10 and up.
Rooster: I have naked neck, red burchion, sea brights, rhode isaland reds, sex link, old english game bantums, and saramas. Roosters $8 and Up.​

Quote:

Dirt. Really?​

i want that cat. i could teach her some manners and she'll make a nice housecat
smile.png

I have some birds that need new homes. Here is all I have for sale:

-three-3 week old chicks, two are mix color standard cochins, one is half moli fluer. They are $2 each or all 3 for $5

-three-three month old mix color cochins. One is frizzled but they all carry the frizzle gene. I think 2 are boys and one is a girl. The girl has to leave with one of the others, not geting stuck with two more roos. They are $5 each or all 3 for $10. These birds will get huge.

All need homes right away.

moli fluer?
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom