Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

2 stud - $150 (springtown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-10, 9:07PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a two year stud,i know nothing about horses wanted a horse and got him he is two much for me, pls come get him he is a gray, can only text u pictures xxx xxx xxxx

Knows nothing about horses so they bought a stud...
roll.png

roosters for sale - $5 (mesa)

Date: 2011-08-10, 5:35PM MST

i have 15 roosters for sale $5 per full grown rooster if you buy a few i will give you a couple for free. call text e-mail xxx xxx xxxx

lol.png
Sorry.. I just found it funny...
roll.png

roster,,americuna

Date: 2011-08-10, 9:24AM MST

roster .show quality its awesome xxxxxxxxxx

It's a "roster." Wonder what's on it to make it so awesome? x]

I'm bored so I'm perusing CL for fun.
tongue.png

This link is funny. Something I don't get....you have a show quality animal, but you still don't have a clue as to how to correctly spell it!! Maybe I'm the odd one out, but when I have an interest in a subject enough to be buying "show quality" I'm reading magazines, etc. etc. about it so I see how the heck it's spelled! Continuing on with this near rant, I'm not real inclined to even call about it, when I see that level of knowledge. Hope that was diplomatic enough to not be
'admonished"
hide.gif

http://catskills.craigslist.org/grd/2534111078.html
RED SEX-LINK PET ROOSTER - $5 (PORT EWEN)

Date: 2011-08-07, 1:32AM EDT

PET 5 MONTH OLD RED SEX-LINK ROOSTER FOR SALE. HE IS VERY LOVING AND IS GREAT WITH PET AND KIDS. HE WAS HAND-RAISED AND COMES WITH A GALLON BAG OF CHICKEN FEED. HE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD FAMILY HOME AS A PET ONLY OR TO GO WITH YOUR HENS. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME AT xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Ummm... That's not a RSL. It looks like a RIR.
hmm.png

Quote:
It's a "roster." Wonder what's on it to make it so awesome? x]

I'm bored so I'm perusing CL for fun.
tongue.png

Purine recently posted a poll on FB asking what your favorite breed chicken was with a Americuna as a choice.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom