Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:

I would pay that for very good quality hatching eggs

I would too, but what are these chickens? I would have to know a breed first.
tongue.png

Quote:

He's probably a classic livestock dog. Around here pyrenees are out with the sheep most of the year and have little or no human contact. They start living with the sheep from the time they're weaned or earlier. They never truely warm up to people and really can't take the social family lifestyle

Believe it or not but I have been seeing A LOT of ads in my area that say they are giving away something for FREE but there is always a catch. This is what I'm talking about:

FREE cabinets......you take down
FREE firewood........you cut the tree down and you must take all of the branches, twigs and leaves.
hmm.png

FREE carpet............you pull up
FREE geese............you catch
FREE shingles............you take off of the roof
FREE hay...................you cut the field
FREE pecan.................you pick (I think the free fruits and veggies are ok. I would pick them myself.)
FREE chain link fence..............you take down
FREE palm trees....................you dig up

hmm.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

That's called L.A.Z.Y.

Last edited:
Quote:
I would pay that for very good quality hatching eggs

tongue.png

They're not a pure breed. There's a thread about Olive Eggers in the breeds forum. They are technically a form of Easter Eggers, but they have both blue and DARK brown egg genes, so the eggs are olive green. Some people are taking this a step further and are developing barred EE's and OE's, mainly I believe so that they can breed their own sex-links.

Quote:
tongue.png

They're not a pure breed. There's a thread about Olive Eggers in the breeds forum. They are technically a form of Easter Eggers, but they have both blue and DARK brown egg genes, so the eggs are olive green. Some people are taking this a step further and are developing barred EE's and OE's, mainly I believe so that they can breed their own sex-links.

that is soooo cool

Back
Top Bottom